By Brad Whisnant & Deborah Bleecker
Draycott Publishing, LLC | 204 pages | ISBN-13: 978-1940146126 | ISBN-10: 1940146127 | October 12, 2015 | Paperback
Brand new, 2nd edition. Point images included for each section. Take away the guess work. Eliminate the complexity. Want to know what works? Our Master Tung book about images, Mirrors and relationships was NOT only written to help explain these concepts, it was written to help you choose the BEST image in your clinic.
No longer will it take 50,000 patients and 10 years to figure out what works best. This book has done that for you. Honest, open, factual and clinically effective based. Acupuncture tips for the 21st century. This book is the first of its kind. It was written by a practitioner who treats 100 patients per week. Topics include:
- Learn what theories work best in a Western clinic
- Understand the reasons why the points work
- How to avoid Du 1 treatments. Treat the coccyx and sacrum using points on the head.
- Treat all patients fully clothed.
- Fast pain relief with distal and Tung acupuncture. In most cases, pain relief is felt within minutes, if not seconds!
- How to add Tung points to your current TCM treatments.