Since 2004, Michelle Gellis has been a faculty member and clinic supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health. Michelle teaches several CEU classes nationally including a certification class in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, Facial Cupping, Facial Gua Sha and Using Scalp Acupuncture, Motor Points and Facial Cupping to treat Neuromuscular Facial Conditions. Michelle has been published in the Acupuncture Desk Reference and twice in Acupuncture Today.
During this webinar, Michelle gives an overview of Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, Facial Cupping and Gua Sha. She provides an easy to use protocol for Bell's palsy. Michelle also discusses the uses and benefits of the AcuLift MicroNeedle Dermal Roller for the face and body and explains the proper use, precautions and contraindications. The topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation and what are the benefits?
- How does it work, is there any proof it works?
- What is facial cupping/facial gua sha?
- What are the benefits and what conditions is it good for?
- Basic protocols using facial acupuncture and cupping for Bell's palsy.
- How to screen patients.
- What is the AcuLift MicroNeedle dermal roller and how does it work?
- What are the benefits, precautions and contraindications for the AcuLift MicroNeedle Dermal Roller?